"Someday's gonna be a busy day..."

Friday 13 January 2012

Oh yeah baby...I'm back!


Oh true and faithful readers of this ol' blog, I'm back.

Finally.

I'm not back with a vengeance, or back to kick butt and take names or anything. But hey, fingers to keyboard and arse in chair are pretty impressive after having written barely a word apart from countless inane facebook status updates since the spring.

2011 was a tough friggin' year. Thanfully, it didn't kill me. It did, however, make my life miserable on a number of levels. It also made me appreciate my body, my health, my doctor, my kids, my husband, my extended family and - most surprisingly - my sanity. Which, I'm happy to report, is now intact and functioning at a near-normal 90% success rate.

So thanks to everyone who stuck by me, encouraged me and held my hand, both literally and through cyberspace, while I battled some nasty demons in body and soul.

I'm back. Yeeha!

4 comments:

tanzi said...

Welcome back!
Now you can get to work on the epic "In Praise of Tanzi, the most awesome-sauce person EVER". You did it for Ruth in May...and I'm pretty sure October followed with narry a syllable for your perfect sis...Just sayin'.

xoxo

Kimber said...

Um hello, I already did an "In Praise of Sisters" blog way back when! Search for it sweetie! (0:

tanzi said...

No. I want my very own. Stat.

Gingham Skies said...

I'm afraid to comment for fear of sounding like I am suggesting that I too am back. I've read a post which is a start. Maybe you'll be the foot in my behind 'encouraging' me to revisit my teeny tiny piece of the blogosphere. Cheers to your year of poopiness ending.