"Someday's gonna be a busy day..."

Friday 13 March 2009

A really great day


Yesterday was just a great day. In fact, I'd say that it was the best day I've had in awhile. And it was made up of simple things that made me happy.

Like the 6 robins I saw on someone's lawn while travelling down the 16th sideroad. Or the sunny walk I took with Neko at noon. Or the fact that the Globe and Mail wants to publish a piece I wrote in their Facts & Arguments page. Not to mention the clean bill of health I received from my OBGYN at my appointment yesterday (it made the 1.5 hour wait worthwhile!). And finally, a lovely sushi dinner out with D capped an already stellar day.

I'm counting my blessings and lolling around in a state of thankfulness today. (0:

3 comments:

tanzi said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy! SO happy for you and Dwain!
Glad the robins gave you the extra good news sign.
xxxxx

justin said...

Lovely to hear that you're enjoying life, Kimber.

Your robin looks cute, but it looks different from our (UK) robins.

http://www.4eyesphoto.co.uk/g_birds_robin.htm

Lois said...

Hey Kim!
What a great day you had.
I think the best part was the 6 robins.....but then I adore robins and I don't get out much..LOL!
Naw, just kidding, although robins are my favourite bird.
I am glad that everything with mommie, daddy and baby to be are all fine and good.
Lois