"Someday's gonna be a busy day..."

Friday 21 December 2007

Ring around the Moon


What does it mean when there's a big, wide, misty ring around the moon? Snow? Harbinger of death? Good luck? Fertility? Hmm.

D and I went for a walk last night with Neko. I love moonlit walks, especially when the air is frosty and there's snow on the ground. Everything seems illuminated from within.

Things look different in the moonlight; more ethereal, less serious. I like how the trees are sharply outlined, how D's face is half-hidden, how Neko's eyes glint when she turns to stare at us from down the road.

I can't wait to walk in the moonlight through the fields at Someday. Someday...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what does she mean is she dieing

Kimber said...

No, I wasn't dying...but I wondered if a ring around the moon meant someone close to me would die. And two people did.